Toul Kork remains first Choice for residential living as population within the district saw a 21% increase in 2022 compared to 2019. With population growth typically being a driver of retail demand, the district has seen additional retail developments with the relatively recent launch of “Fun Mall” together with the upcoming completion of “Chip Mong Tower”.
In Retail Insights Edition 7 we cover:
- Toul Kork’s demographic composition by population size, density, and total number of households.
- Total number of modern retail centres within Toul Kork by location, status, and retail classification.
- Breakdown of Toul Kork’s existing retail supply by timeline and retail classification.
- Forecasted breakdown of Toul Kork’s pipelined retail supply by timeline and retail classification.
Key takeaways in Edition 7 include:
- Toul Kork contains a total of 10 retail centres as of Q4 2022, with 5 completed retail centres, 2 retail centres under construction and 3 retail centres on hold.
- As of Q4 2022, Toul Kork’s existing retail supply reaches 26,670 sq.m.
- An additional 27,687 sq.m of new retail supply is expected to complete between 2023-2024, where Toul Kork’s total retail supply is expected to reach 54,357 sq.m by end-year 2024 (modern retail supply excludes supply for retail centres currently on hold).
The Mall Company is a real estate agency in Phnom Penh and is considered as Cambodia’s commercial and retail leasing specialist for shopping complexes, from the smallest boutique retail plazas to the largest shopping centers. We provide full and exclusive property management from retail management, leasing, marketing, and retail consultancy. The Mall Company is working with a strong team to develop all our projects to become unique retail destinations in Cambodia.
> For more information, contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +855 89 999 681 / +855 93 999 621