Toul Kork has attracted many retail developments within its communes, with projects such as The Commune, TK Central and Samai Square being the latest additions to Toul Kork’s growing retail landscape.
In Edition 3, we provide insight and analysis into the current and future retail landscape in Toul Kork by examining:
- Population Size and Density of Toul Kork as of 2020.
- The Number of Retail Properties within Toul Kork by development phase and retail classification.
- Trade Areas within the Toul Kork
- Retail Supply (NLA) contributions by development phase and retail classifications of retail projects within Toul Kork Communes.
KEY TAKEAWAYS IN EDITION 3, RETAIL INSIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 15,292 sq.m of modern retail supply in operation as of December 2020.
- 63,461 sq.m of modern retail supply under development
- As of 2020, Toul Kork contributes 4% of the total modern retail supply in Phnom Penh
- Should all pipeline modern retail projects complete as expected, Toul Kork’s contribution to the total modern retail supply in Phnom Penh shall increase to 21% by 2021.
- Existing modern retail projects in Toul Kork are relatively small focusing on popular community mall formats with street front convenient parking / access. PP Mega Mall is included in our 2021 figures for Toul Kork, but it is uncertain if it shall be successfully launched during 2021.
The Mall Company is a real estate agency in Phnom Penh and is considered as Cambodia’s commercial and retail leasing specialist for shopping complexes, from the smallest boutique retail plazas to the largest shopping centers. We provide full and exclusive property management from retail management, leasing, marketing, and retail consultancy. The Mall Company is working with a strong team to develop all our projects to become unique retail destinations in Cambodia.
> For more information, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +855 89 999 681 / +855 93 999 621