In Edition 5, we explore, analyze and take stock of the retail real estate activity and retail inventory in South Phnom Penh: a very interesting locale in respect of the launching of Chip Mong Megamall 271 and Aeon 3.
Fueled by a minimum of US$ 2.2 billion of investment into public infrastructure development, interest in Southern Phnom Penh has gained substantial traction, luring more and more large-scale real estate investments and a steady population incline.
In Retail Insights Edition 5 we cover:
- South Phnom Penh’s demographic composition by population size, density, and number of households.
- Total number of modern retail centres in South Phnom Penh by status and retail classification.
- Breakdown of South Phnom Penh’s existing retail supply by timeline and retail classification.
- Forecasted breakdown of South Phnom Penh’s pipelined retail supply by timeline and retail classification.
Key takeaways in Edition 5 include:
- South Phnom Penh is to expect a total of 9 modern retail centres by 2024.
- As of Q3 2022, South Phnom Penh’s existing retail supply stands 82,843 sq.m
- An additional 157,902 sq.m of new retail supply is expected to complete between 2023-2024, where South Phnom Penh’s total retail supply will witness a 190.6% growth, reaching 240,745 sq.m by end-year 2024.
The Mall Company is a real estate agency in Phnom Penh and is considered as Cambodia’s commercial and retail leasing specialist for shopping complexes, from the smallest boutique retail plazas to the largest shopping centers. We provide full and exclusive property management from retail management, leasing, marketing, and retail consultancy. The Mall Company is working with a strong team to develop all our projects to become unique retail destinations in Cambodia.
> For more information, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +855 89 999 681 / +855 93 999 621